Thursday, October 12, 2017

Veteran Bitches

The judging is so efficient that there are breaks in the action. We have posted times so we have to wait another half hour.  I notice that the Averys are like me and Tedi. We come to the show, and leave together. During the show, we seldom see each other. We seem to both like it that way. 
 
I worry about Cappy's home and also Art. But so far, I guess they are still there. I see D D Ardoin making people laugh. A good hobby to have.  We moved the Parade of Greats up to the end of veterans.  I hate to waste this  time, The Veterans are getting older. I see Ed Barritt is glaring at me, so I either have to go see him, or duck under the table. I will have to decide. He is talking to Libby, so I am safe. She likes me.
 
With this extra time, I could get in a lot of trouble. Maybe I will go walk around.  Milk Duds are hard to eat. 
 
The Judges are up and starting to move around.  Time for the Veterans.  Everything is moving smoothly and Gail needs a lot of credit. 
 
John is in the center of the ring and first in is the 7-9 Veterans.  All three of them are there.  Razzle Dazzle of Zytut, Ramjeteko, and Cyucas.   All seven this year and all looking great.   We see Cyucas all the time in California.  Where have all  the flowers gone, long time passing.
 
Bobbie Kindy just walked by with a drink in each hand. I admit, one looked like coffee. 
 
All Veterans are champions and the first one is not going to let John check for testicles.  Randy and Darlene Cliff are in front of me.  The kid handling does a great job, for someone who probably weight 20 pounds.
 
Now Ramjeteko.  Diana Paul is handling. She has been in the ring all week and does a spectacular job.  A very handsome sable that looks like a young dog.
 
Now Cyucas with his all-time handler, Cindy Tellefson.  Cindy is another of those great people who always has a good thing to say about others.  For those who don't know Cyucas, he is a Bi,and a good one.  And he goes to the front.  He is still in competition in California.
 
Cyucas, then Razzle Dazzle and Ramjeteko.
 
Now, 9+ males
 
 
Both are ten.
 
First is Year of The Gentleman. 
 
Next is Melana The Hitman. 
 
They all laugh and there they go. 
 
If it is true in dog years they are 70, they are still younger than me.  It is all about me. Of course I doubt I could run around the ring.   Maybe if Nancy was next to me. 
 
IT'S YEAR OF THE GENTLEMAN
 
Now the bitches
 
7-9 Bitches
 
Pam is out there and unless she goes to the prom.
 
They are in there Has to be Pfeiffer, the Christie and YADA YADA YADA RN
I have always loved Yada Yada and have trouble thinking she got this old.  Candy Zumwalt is a great lady and a good friend.
 
Not that the other owners aren't good people too. And they all take a pass.
 
This is as good a class as any today.  Pam talks to them and takes them around.  They walk and Yada Yada could be back as a puppy.  She always loved the ring.  Pam wants them to take another pass.  Yada moves to second and off they go YES, Yada to the front and that's how it is.
 
1.  Yada Yada Yada
2.   Christie
3.   Has to Be Pfeiffer
 
9+ years.
 
Kent came by to talk to Dave, and they are right in front of me.
 
This next group has to affect your heart.
 
Charmed and Dangerous at 11
 
Zelda at 10. with CDX, GN RAE AZ AZJ AZP AJP ZF NGP.  Thank you Dawn
 
Ark Fire and Ice at 10
 
Vision at 10
 
Rhyme of Shadow Acres at 10
 
All champions.  Ark is a Grand Champion
 
Dawn was just here to double.
 
Rhyme's dam was a fantastic bitch, Jenny From the Block. We in California had a chance to see them both. It was an honor. 
 
Cindy goes to the front with Rhyme.  And off they go. 
 
That's it.
 
1.   Rhyme
2.  Zelda
3.  Ark
4.  Vision