Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Crazy, perhaps.

Here is the question. Are we all crazy?
 
It is pouring rain. 
 
 Now, I have to admit, this location for the National is a great show site. The facilities are everything we could ask for. Yes, it is next to impossible to get dogs here from the East or West Coast, but forgetting the dogs, it is a good place to have a dog show.
 
But.  Today it is pouring rain.  There is thunder and lightening, pouring rain, and cold.
 
If we are going to be outside, we need to be in Arizona, California, or get a roof.  Even a circus tent will work.
 
Today we will do the Futurity/Maturity in pouring rain.  I have outgrown handling, but I can't imagine how miserable it will be for the handlers and judges. The dogs?  I doubt they care, and so maybe it doesn't matter.
 
I have my umbrella and will stay under the tent. So, since it is always about me, I guess it is going to be another great day in dog world.