Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Bred By Bitches

Last class of the day, then the presentation classes.
 
Only three in there, and if nobody spooks everyone gets a ribbon. Hell, unless they all spook they are ribbon anyway. Three absent, and this might be a hard class to judge.
 
I will make my prediction after I see them around. I can be right one out of three.  Even I could judge this class.  How wrong can you be?
 
Dave Rinke is talking to Tedi and they seem engrossed. I wonder if I should be worried.  Dave has leg problems and that is why he withdrew. He didn't think he could stand long enough to judge.
 
I guess I would put up Jeff's bitch and then give the other two a ribbon.
 
Pam looks them over and she is staring at Jeff's bitch. She stops them and puts Jeff up front then Ice and She's Like the wind. I think that is how it has to go.
 
1.  Windfall Hillside's P.S. I love You v Breal-Jogra
2.  Fire N Ice of Windborne
3.  Mazerick's She's Like The Wind