Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Futurity bitches

In come the girls.  John is looking great and I got to congratulate Vickie and commiserate with John. Actually we bred the damn, and I will take whatever credit I can. I think the damn is out of Magic Marker, but that credit has to go to Christine anyway.  But, I claim taking her to Select.  I did see Cappy and Gloria yesterday, I worry about their home.  I will have to check to make sure all are safe.  In goes Lenny and up is
 
Now a startling bi is in there and they keep on coming. If I read correctly Manny and Joey have two bitches in there.  I see Diane has a bitch that Asgard has something to do with.
 
Shelia Lieberman just came by.  She brought Zoe.  Rick Olanshi was by a talked for abit. It was great to see both of them.  John is in the ring pretending to be a juge. She always does a great job, and he will do great in the Show. I see Erin and Ben Bignoria is talking to Tedi. We got to see Nancy Nellis at dinner last night, it was great to see her.
 
In the ring are the bitches and they are being stacked the wrong way for the camera,and Journey is in there.  I only know that because I can hear Linda calling her.  She is a smooth moving bitch.  The crowd is quiet now, and I think I see Pam Stoesser over at the other side of the ring with Jane. I always enjoy seeing them.  Erin Nellis is talking to Candy next to me, and off goes a good moving bitch.  I am sorry I can't see the number, but I can ask who wins.
 
Now a very dark blak anc tan. Some might call her a bi. Someone other than me. Since I am typing this, I can say whatever I want. That does explain why it is the "unofficial Blog" of the parent club.
 
John give her a long look and sends her around.  She is hard for me to see, but the outline looks good.  Now Mike with a black. Maybe the bitches are arranged by color.  I see two dogs that are black and two that could pass.
 
It is starting to darken out there, and we are about half an hour from when they claim it is going to rain.  John goes to the center of the ring and Mike goes arround. I like that dog. I have never shown an all black, but that bitch would change my mind.  We did breed a great all black male. He went to Flower Boy, and would have been a super star, but on pastern was weak. I would have finished him, but Ed decided not to.  I do miss Ed at this show, but I think he is traveling.  There goes Diane with a bi, and she takes her slow and easy. I hear Tim double handling. What a team. It does tick me off that neither of them seem to age.
 
John stands back as they stack the bitches, and now he waks down the ring and gives everyone a good look.  And back to the missle of the ring and tells them to move. I know that because all the double hanlders move. There they go, at a walk. I don't know who Tally is, I I do know who is shouting her name.  Diane giging Tim directions,, and they stop, stack and stad off. Olivia holding her bitch on a full lead, standing back and showing of.  And, there they go again. John walks to the center f t he ring,and walking again. John leans over to look at them. The curse of being that tall. He moves Olivia to the front and lets them live up again.  Off they go with Journey in front and she should be.  Olivia is a top quality handler, and she has the super star.
 
On to the next group.  Six in there, and off they go at a trot with Alex in front.  Then Scott and Lenny, with the rest, and off they goo again. I see Lisa is second from the yelling of the double handlers, with Scott.  I see my  "HOME" button is about to fall off, so I will wait to try to fix it to later.  I would hate to lose all the pithy comments I have made.  Candy Zumwalt is sitting here and Errin keeps on laughing.Now Alex, and a crowd pleaser.  I just got to give a hug to Leslie. She said to say hello to Kay.  Talk about memories.  If I lose those, it is time to check out. After doing this for 45 years, there are so many great old events that make it even more fun to be there.  And, Lenny goes down and back, with a bitch.
 
I am eating the fudge I was given.  Talk about a sugar rush.
 
What a tremendous line up of bitches and in the ring is the last in the group. I took at look and Manny and Joey  have three bitches in there.  All Halston daughters.  She was always a favorite of mine, also her owners.  I told them the first time I saw her that I felt she was unbeatable.  I see Twyla's bitch is out there with Nancy. She has great moments and is just learning how to work. When she is on, she is fantastic, and when she lets up, she is still pretty good.
 
Lindsey is in there with a top quality bitch, just purchased by a new owner.  That is a real star, and John won't miss her.  Carolyn just came by and told me she bought her, and yes, john moves her to second, with Nancy in fourth.  I know John is one of the top judges, and while I think Dave Rinke is as good as the get, I don't think we lost much with John.
 
He now looks at teh first group, Journey in front, with Linda being less than subtle with her double handling.  John stope them and looks at his second group.    And moves Scott to the front, Alex, the Olivia, and, to be hones, do the rest matter?  Mona is in front, and John gives the rest of them a good look and there are some real winners in there. He stops them and tells them to take a break, outside the ring.  Now there are six.
 
Laureen can double for me any time.  Of they go with Scott leading, John gives them a good look, and walks to the front, and they seem a bit disorganized, but now back to stacking in order. Johns has his handsw behind his back and now tells them to take another pass. I thinnk that is it and John gives them a look and counts off, but the winner is Breal-Jogra's Ulyssa. oF COURSE, THE ODDS WERE IN FAVOR OF A hALSTON DAUGHER.