Wednesday, October 11, 2017

6-9 Puppy Bitches

Not since Rita have I seen such a beautiful woman in the ring.  Pam is wearing a form fitting flashy silver dress and has jewelry in her hair.
 
Oh yes, in come the bitches.  Dan Dwyer is here, and he and Ed were sitting together.  Carman is by talking to the Kishes.
 
There is a lot of flash with these bitches,  The first group is divided and I like what Diane has. And off they go again.  Pam is looking at each one as they pass the white wall. Sharon came by and was taking all the Almode Joy candy bars.  Lenny goes around the ring.
 
I am officially bored. Thank god today is the last day. IT ISN'T THE LAST DAY?
 
And they go around, now Jeff is there with a cute bitch.  A coat if I am right,but a top quality pup anyway.  Now Kent. George came by to talk to Mary Ellen.  Kent has a winner here.  It is There is a Time at Wildwood.  Off he goes and yes, I like that little girl, and going slow he is best.  Now Mike with My Maria Of Mazerick.  A Man U Man daughter. Another one excused. I think that makes three so far today.  I wonder if we are developing a temperament problem?  I know the locked hocks don't seem as common, (lots of them), and I wonder if this might be the new problem for the breed.
 
Captivia ( of the gas dog) is talking to Sargent Poitras.  I had her look at the dog's Silver Star.  I don't know if she knows what that means.
 
Now the second group of the first class.  Pam looks great in the ring. Ashley Miller is in the middle with Elara V Laslar Windfall.  Again, the dam is a bitch with Asgard in her name. So, she is  my favorite just because of breeding. Never mind the quality of the bitch. Actually she is a nice one.  Pam gives everyone a good look, and I think this might be a Junior in with Godiva.  Another being excused.   It has to be a heart ache. Even for us old folks.
 
Now Olivia is in there with Jessica Rabbit.  A top quality sable.   She acts up, but is still a good one.
 
Now Nancy with Queen of Hearts. Another animal with Asgard in the breeding.   That is a super star.  I doubt Pam will miss her.  Now the last in the class or this group and she says to take them around and off they go.  All  bitches, with female handlers too.Six of them.
 
I think in this group, Nancy's bitch shines. 
 
NANCY TO THE FRONT!
 
And, Pam sends them out,and brings in the next group.  Six new ones to consider. Two trips arround.  Pam came over to get candy.  She claims it was for her and Jane as well, but I notice she only picked what she likes.
 
Dark Persuasion is excused.
 
Now the next one.  Calypso is in there and very excited, but sound.  Nice and slow.
 
She Was Born to Run is in there now.  I like the name.  A lot of nice bitches in there.  Sargent Patrias is leaving, what a thrill to have met him. 
 
Now Alex is in there with another nice bitch.  Lenny is in the ring,and the bitch looks good but needs training.  Now they walk and there is a real difference in what is in there. I am sure Pam is thinking what to do, now the second pass,and off they go.  Not walking now.  Alex to the front,and Pam wants to talk to Tom and I don't think she likes any of the other.  Now she puts them in lines.  Three rows in there.
 
Pam has to chose, and it isn't easy, she goes to the center, and there goes the first group with Kent in front.  Walking, if you can call what Kent is doing walking. Kent to the front, now Diane,and Mike only.  Off they go to keeper.
 
Now this group with Nancy in front.  Pam has them lined up right and she sends Nancy and Olivia with Oster to the keep group.
 
The third group and she keeps Alex, and so then there were eight.  No, one tried to sneak in,, but Pam corrected him. Seven, magnificent.
 
Kent in front, then Diane, Mike and Nancy. Pam goes to the middle and now walks to the front and says, take them around.  Kent says "slow" and there they go. I do like Mike's bitch but she is in third.  They stop, and Pam looks at them and has her hands behind her.  She is rightin front of me,and so are the doublehandlers. Pam has a big smile on her face and tells them to head out, I think for the  last time.  Off they go and Pam gives every one a look and moves Alex to second, and Diane in third.  Now Mike to third and Pam stands back and the crowd goes wild with Nancy in front and KIent, Alex and Mike.  THAT'S IT.
 
1.   Queens of Heart v Kodiacridge.
2.   Kenlyn There's A Time at Wildwood
3.   Gomez La Malinch Arguimbau Vonzo of Karizma
4.   Winsome's Guilty Pleasbear v Lonestar
 
Captivia got the winner's for me. What a great help.