Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Maturity bitches

It is raining.
 
I moved deeper into the tent,  but the plug is near the edge and a hole in the tent right above me.  I, like the normal intelligent person I am, moved.  I often say I am not as dumb as I look.
 
John is standing in the rain. Now because he wants to, but because he has to.  In come the Maturity bitches.  First a sable, now another sable. Finally Scott with a black and tan and now Jeff without a jacket. George is holding a bi, and is still with a jacket on,that will soon be soaked.  I see Alex actually has a rain jacket. and off goes George.  An all black that seems to be a crowd favorite.  Now Kent with Up Town Girl, and he takes her out to take a comfort break, and now a Jill daughter, by some unknown male called some sort of gasoline name, I guess it is  Exxon.   Kent comes back and asks the bitch if she feels better, and his suit is already soaked. Nice moving bitch. And now Mike with a Fasano bitch, and now Bill Basu Sierra, (I think).  A real star, whoever she is.  I can't read any of the numbers.
 
It is muggy.  Off goes the group, and it is but a light rain. They called for thunder storms, but this isn't too bad. But, the handlers are soaked already.  I have to admit, I am tired of sitting, but I feel a duty to do this. I guess some very strange people want to read it.  John divides it into the first group of six. I hear Celeste squeeking, so the Exxon bitch must be in there. That has to be Fly. 
 
John looks cool are calm. Butch came by and touted himself for a temperament test and judging the show.  After what he did yesterday, I think he is going to be in great demand. And, I can't say enough about Gail and the job she does at the National. Never stopping and always a kind word.
 
I think the rain has put a damper on things. It is very quiet. It is 11:30 and I suspect we will be done  by noon.  Olivia with her sable.  That bitch is so well proportioned.  I love to look at her, and moves so balanced.
 
George with a black and tan, but almost all black. I guess some might call her a Bi,but I would but Tedi would slap me upside the head.  So, I call her a very dark black and tan.  George is one of the best of the best at handling, and the best competitor. He always wants to win.   Now Scott gets his tern.  I think the rain has let up for now, but still drizzle.  I see John is looking at teeth himself, but I don't see any signs of coughing, so maybe that is over.  Down and back and a very very smooth moving bitch.   I think I may have gotten a Skype, as I got a strange ring. I will have to ask Nancy what it means.
 
Wow, the crowd likes that bitch. I missed her because I was looking to see what Skype means.  Nancy said I am on liine but no one called.
 
Now Alex and I like the suspension on that bitch. John gves her a good look as she holds the pose and around she goes. That is what I want in a bitch.  That is the Jill daughter. Bob Gheglari just came by.  He sat to talk to Twyla, and there go the bitches, and here comes the rain.  John folds his arms and gives everyone a good look.  It is fun to be under the tent while everyone else is out in the rain, and off they go again.  I do admit being reasonable I love the Jill puppy. I don't think I have seen her before.  YES. The Jull puppy is put up to third.  Behind Olivia and Scott.  She is local, Pat and Celeste, but I either have missed her, or not seen her.
 
Now, on to the next group.  I see Pat and Celeste and they are not smiling. No one out in the rain looks happy. 
 
Kent in front. Now, we have wind, so rain is coming down and blowing under the tent.  Six in there, and Mike has a nice bitch. There goes Celeste to get in position.  Kent brings out his bitch.   The tents are loading up and the real die hards are standing out  in the rain. Kent takes his bitch down and back and starts over and takes her again. He is one of the best handles I have seen, second to Jimmy, who was his mentor.
 
Now an all black and it is very quiet under the giant tent. I see Nancy Hubble talking to Nancy McDonald with Karen Taylor listening.  I have heard of a wet T-shirt contest, but this is a wet handler exhibit.  The crowd goes crazy for the black.  Now Lenny with a black and tan.
 
Mike Avery is here talking to his wife.  And, on goes the show. I am typing from my lap, a table would have been better.  If I can figure out how to use Skype, my day won't be wasted.  A lot of noise for Lenny's bitch. She is owned by the Stifflemens.
 
Now Lindsey with an almost all black and the crowd does like him and he moves easy and balanced.  Now Mike.  There are lots of other people here, whose names escape me. So, I can pretend I don't see them. When you are young, (too late for me), start calling people Bub, or Dude, or Pal, or Guy.  It will serve you well when you are older.
 
Now Mr. Basu is in there with his bitch.  For those who don't know Bill, he is one of the most friendly and helpful people you could ever know.  He would do anything to help  others, except for Flower Boy.
 
I admit it, we all miss Bob (The voice of the National), and me because I know so few names.  The crowd seems to like Bill's bitch.  Now they line up and John goes t look them over, walking down the line, stopping at each bitch.  I don't see his expression change but he gives Lindsey's bitch and extra long look, the same with Bill.
 
And he says, "walk" and off they go. Kent does the fastes walk I have ever seen, but his legs are long enough for it.  John pull the black bitch, Music of the Night to the front andthey take a pass. She is something special.  And now Kent takes the front.  A very nice bitch at a walk.   I would not call that a walk.  He sends that group aside, and takes the next group with Olivia in front then Scott, Alex and others with George in the end. He stops them and looks them over and pulls Kent to the first place Up Town girl. John sends the last five to the side and tells them to walk again. I doubt he will change them but he is walking towards them and moves Lenny to third.  I think I might have been the first time they placed the winners at the Futurity at the National.  I don't remember who I had but I was third. Someone else will know.
 
John excused that group. It is getting dark, and I don't mean the dogs and John tells them to take a pass, He gives them all a look and It is Up Town Girl, then Olivia, Lenny and Scott.
 
I don't want to imply anything, but the first two are wearing blue hats.  I am just saying.