Wednesday, October 13, 2010

12-18 Bitches

WONDERFUL THE LAST CLASS OF THE DAY.
 
I got to sit with Nancy Harper for a minute.  She is a hoot, and now Zoe is back to pick on me. She is a big help, but I can type and only listen to one person. When it gets to be more than three, I tend to freak.
 
Nine in the class and Bob is not going to take that long.  They take a pass, the first five.  I like Last Harah, and I think she is a star, from the first pass. But, as best I know, I was not asked to judge this show.
 
I see Paul Root sitting at the table at the end of the ring, and it seems everyone behind me is talking. There is a show going on, but no one seems to care.  The Moores party is tonight, but I don't think I will have the energy. Mike Cheeks is sitting at the table with me, and he is always interesting.
 
Joanne has number 444, and since Zoe took off with the list of who is who, I have no idea who she is handling.  Did you care?  OK, Zoe came back so it is Black Gold, if you cared or not.
 
Bob has them divided into four and he is working the group and looking good doing it. Bob Grady told me his suit is burgundy. I say it is purple.  Just different opinions.   Now he works the group, Bob Dressher and there they go, Jeff, The Guz, Amy and Cindy.  Three out of four from California. Something has to hold my interest. 
 
Dan Smith is sitting with us and he looks like he could go two more days. Oh, he has to doesn't he.  Bob moves Blind Luck in front and then The Guz with Day In Paradise.  There goes Cindy with Smooth As Silk in first, and she takes a pass alone, then Sexy Chick and Bob watches her and now The Guz with Day in Paradise.  The crowd likes the first bitch best, radise, and then Bind Luck.  Bob is giving everyone a good hard look.   Bob sends them back and starts to watch them stacked. Cindy is jazzed and his bitch is very alert, and The Guz moves to second.  Bob looks them over and calls it off.
 
1.   MARINER'S SMOOTH AS SILK
2.   JEZRA'S DAY IN PARADISE
3.  WINDFALL'S SEXY CHICK V WINSTROM
4.  DREAM CT-NORHAUS BLIND LUCK
 
Zoe was a big help, but Michel make the day work. He has the catalog printed out in big readable type for a man of my age. I enjoyed talking to both Dan and Bob and I am ready for another day. I think there is a show tomorrow. I will check.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together