Saturday, October 02, 2010

First Blog attempt

Here we are, two weeks before the national, and I am still uncertain if I will go. We have three week old puppies and a problem with the dog sitter. The girl who is normally to come live here, may not work out this year.
 
To add to that, I had the wrong week for the show, and booked everything at the office, appointments, court appearances, clients for the week I thought was the week prior to the national. I double booked myself to allow me time to be off the following week. Then I found out that I was working on the wrong dates.
 
But, on the good side, I have asked Zoe, and she said to Blog just as I have in the years past. So, this is the first attempt, and if it works, there will be more to follow.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together