Saturday, October 16, 2010

The last gasp

What a day and what a group of dogs.  I am so excited for Twyla, she just wanted to do well, but number five.  Tedi was going to ride up here with her and at the last minute had to cancel.  Twyla drove by herself and what a trip.
 
Paula got sick of me yelling at her, "what is going on" and she took her dog and left.  Zoe seemed to last better, but I am sure they are both mad at me now. It would not be the first time.  I get to sit with Twyla while the dogs go around.  Tedi called me to help me celebrate and got to talk to Twyla for a minute too.
 
They have to correct the Select Excellent, and Patron is one of them. So is Bronson but we know that from last year when he was Select.  They are taking the tablecloth and starting to take down the ring, and we aren't done yet.  We still need Best Of Bree, Best of Winner's and Best Opposite Sex.
 
Ginnie Altman was trying to tell me if the Bitch went Breed there is no Best of Winners. Dahhhh!.  It is interesting here now, and there are the three. The Grand Victor, Rogue, then The Grand Victrix  and Winner's Dog.
 
Best of Breed is Aquilla who was Winner's Bitch and is therefore Best of Winners and Best Opposite Sex is Rogue.
 
What a show. I am exhausted and I had fun. I made a lot of new enemies and may or may not go to the victory dinner.
 
Sheree Moses came by to talk, and they left Bronson with us, and I am going to try to steal him.  She is being greeting everyone and they are setting down the show so I don't know how much longer I can hang around here.  Bronson is a one strong dog and seems to even like me. 
 
That's it for the day, and another National. I will post one more time from the airport and I hope to see everyone in Kansas.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together