Thursday, October 14, 2010

Early before the show

A problem is that no times are in the catalogs. We all keep going to the arena by seven, and the show yesterday started at nine. I don't know what that is about.
 
There is no bad weather like last year. All the events are in the sun and except for inside, it is perfect dog show weather.  I know it can be a bit cold inside, but the seats are comfortable, the food is good, (I have had three corn dogs), and Kevin has his food coach so if anyone wants top quality eats, it is there.
 
Bill Bergraff is everywhere, and the feelings is more like the Canadian national, very relaxed and fun. They have the ring set with an area to double all around so no one gets run over,and the floor is down below the seats, and no one is keeping anyone from being there.
 
I am isolated down on the floor, so I don't like that, but it does give me time to Blog and do the other stuff they have asked me to do. I am having a lot of fun, and only miss being able to mingle with the little people. I did get to sit with Jim and Sheree for just a minute, and will be able to do that more, during the presentations today.
 
Paul Johnson looks lots better and I only got to talk to Dave for a minute, and will find him today.  Flower Boy will be here and that always brings more laughs, so another day, another dog show.
 
Tedi tells me the streaming video is going great. Lanalee is the most dedicated person and works it all the time. I see so many of us at the cameras and I guess they have sound.  I hope everyone is enjoying the show as much as I am.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together