Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Look out for Mormon crossing the road

As of today, I am going to the national. I have agreed to help out with the cameras for everyone can have streaming video, and if so, I can't blog. So, if you want a blog, then someone more has to agree to man a camera for an hour or so. It should be fun to do that, you are right at ringside and get the best view in the house.
 
There were last minute details to work out, mostly the fact that we have ten three week old puppies. But, we have a young lady who will move into our home, and so we have someone there 24 hours.  I was not going to leave them alone just for a dog show.
 
I am ready, and will get in Monday evening, so will Blog Tuesday as I watch the every beautiful Jamie do her thing.  To me, that is enough to get me to Utah.
 
Be sure to come by and say hello. I will be the guy with the gray hair and typing, (if Bill has a place for me).
 
Evan Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together