Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bred by bitches

Bred By Bitches
 
There are five in there. I know Bob is hoping for better temperament. I know he is going to look closely.  There they go, I see Veronica then Dave, (who is doing all the winning), then Leslie, Eric and Cindi Tellefson.
 
They are all handlers too, so it doesn't matter that they are breeders.  Paul Root is talking Mike, and walking about down at the end of the ring.  I see Kent talking to Jimmie and Mr. Avery is here to talk to me.  I gave him a piece of candy and he never mentioned Sharon.  I need to start to think of what to get for the office staff, they have called me each day. I just got a call from my associate who is in court, and he wanted to get my idea what to do.
 
Dave Lasater is in the ring and he sure has had success in the last few years. We co-own Magic Marker with him, and besides her, he has had a lot of winners, even this week.
 
Nancy Ellis is talking to Scottie and I think they have things settledEllen just came by with one hell of a dog. I got to hug him, not Ellen.  I love Elli, and have hopes for him. Up close he is very impressive and I hope he goes Grand Victor, he is sound as could be, and very very type to look at.   I got to spend some time with him, and win or lose that is a dog that has my heart.
 
Bob is still judging.  But, that was the last one.  He moves Leslie up front with Chardonnay and leaves Dave in second with Deuces Wild. Bob retests Rhyme with Cindy and moves her to second and off they go.  Bob is walking and that is a good sign but now he stops to look at them and they keep on moving and Bob walks over to them and tells them to stand.
 
Bob puts the last three to the side and works the first two.   Peggy Cunningham is here talking to me and so is Al, who sits and talks.  Down and back with the two. Al showed me a picture of who is supposed to be in this class, and a real nice one.
Bob puts Cindy up front and off they go.
 
That is the way they go.
 
1.   MARINER'S RHYME OF SHADOW ACRES
2.   JONAH'S CHARDONNAY
3.   LARLAR'S DEUCES WILD OF CONLEE
4.  DREAM COME TRUE-NORHAUS DIRTY DANCING
 
That Bitch Al showed me film of his bitch. It is a shame that she isn't here.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together