Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Too early to make mistakes

Second mistake of the day. The first was not convincing Tedi to come with me.  The second, which is related to the first, is that I thought the show started at 8:00 a.m.   I got to the arena in time to find out it starts at 1:00 pm.  But, I did see Bill Bergraff, and we talked about some ideas for the future Nationals.
 
Dave is here and we talked about MAGIC MARKER PUPPIES, he is the co-owner.  I saw they had not put out the folliards so I got them and hung them ringside. Be sure to come by and compliment me on how great they look.  I had to think of Pat Brown as I was putting them up, and wish she were still with us.
 
LanaLee is here and working on the cameras. She thought it started at 9:00 and she does not have Tedi to blame for not telling her what is happening.
 
Kenny Cunningham and I were talking to Kris Frasano, who is having her eyes redone next week. I sort of think she looks hot with glasses.  It is sort of empty here, since the show doesn't start for four hours. I guess I will go watch the temperament tests.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together