Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just before American and up to that

Kris Christian is here and wants to know why Bobbie Kindy isn't here, and we need her.
 
We are in the 6- 9 puppy bitches are in, and they are done.  
1.   DADDY'S LIL'GIRL OF CONLEE
2.  ARAMIST'S BODEGA'S MADE IN CHINA
 
I got a call from Tedi, she is watching us on the film and was telling me she saw me doing a card trip for Bill Bergraff. So, I guess I need to be careful what I do.
 
On to the 9-12 Puppy Bitch
 
I guess I will wait to send this to get in two classes. With the streaming video, we need to consolidate.  There are four in this class. I got to talk to Joyce Eberts for a little while, and also to Charlonna.  Celeste Draper is here and Jamie is doing her thing. Tedi told me she was rubbing her foot, and maybe she needs to know she is on camera. Or, not.
 
1.   SCHATZMAR'S I'VE GOT SPIRIT
2.   RANITA'S BLACK GOLD
3.  MARINER'S SMOOTH AS SILK
4.  CROSSROAD'S RUMOR HAS IT AT CANDIAS
 
12-18 Had an entry of one that was excused
 
 NOVICE BITCH
 
1.   WOODSIDES STELLA
2.   HANDHEIMS ELEQUENCE IN MOTION
 
I am having a hard time keeping my interest up, but I just had a good corn dog, so life is good.
 
There are thre BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCHES in th ring, with Cindy Tellefson in front, Ben Bignoria in second and Lorene in third.  One is absent.
 
Jamie is looking them over and walks up to them and has her hands behind her back and takes the first one out. She is doing a real loose lead test and does fault bad tet get a chance to talk. There is a lot of problems with temperament. It is surprising with this small an entry, that there is some that do not stand.  It is not loud in here, so that is now what it is, just young dogs and I am surprised what is going on.
 
This would not be much of even a local show, but at the national it is a shame.  When the Winner's Dog class came in, they looked like a top quality group. So, Jamie is doing a perfect job.  Bill Basu came by and is ready to handle.  The bitch in the ring did try to "mouth" the judges hand, and then is pulling away. I doubt she will last, and she stays in.  I think Jamie is not going to break a major if there is one.  Sam Israel is walking by and I just got to say hello to Jinnie Altman and Debbie Hokanan.  Sam seems busy, and so we didn't talk, and there they are, three in place.
 
1.   MARINER'S RHYME OF SHADOW ACRES
2.   TERRA NORTE'S MIDNIGHT SERENADE, HSAS
3.   TEBENOBE STIMULUS PLAN SCARAB
 
I am sending this only because it is time for a real class, American Bred.
 
 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together