Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bred By Dogs after the dust clears

I am not sure what Zoe did, but I think I sent Novice Dogs and Novice Bitches together.
 
The last class by Bob was a good wakeup for us all. If you have bad temperament, don't train your dog to stand, move on. Do not breed on it, you just make for more problems. And, if your dog is not sound, don't deny it. Also, however, remember that this is but one show on one day, and they are dogs. Things can happen, so be sure you know the difference.
 
It is now Bred By Dogs and only three in the ring.  Eric has the first one, then Jeff and then Nancy.  I can imagine Dan is going to check temperament with a close look, but so far the first two look just fine.
 
Zoe is still helping me and I just said that Eric is here. She asked if he was showing his own dog.  I told her, THIS IS BRED BY.  So, yes, he is showing his own dog. Now much to choose from but three different types of German shepherds.  Jeff goes to the front with Year Of The Gentleman, then Eric has Easy Rider and then Nancy with Man About Town. Very classy names.   Jeff goes to the front and now there still are three. Dan is looking them over and over and he likes what Eric has. More double handling than any other class for some reason, and off they go.  I think that is probably that, No, Dan wants to look again.  He likes the dark dog with Eric and goes over the back on his and Nancy's and moves Nancy into second. Dan is serious even with only three, and that probably is it, and yes, Dan is walking instead of just standing and there it is.
 
1.   WINDFALL'S YEAR OF THE GENTLEMAN
2.   SERIGO'S MAN ABOUT TOWN V KALEEF
3.   DCT TEBE NOBE EASY RIDER
 
We are moving now, and Sharon Avery was here for a bit, but she doesn't like to spend too much time with me, Mike gets jealous.  I like that in a man. On to Bred By Bitches.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together