Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12-18

Now the 9-12 puppy dogs. Four dogs, everyone gets a ribbon. Jeff in front, then Kent, JR, and Jenereau with Sandy Anderson's dog, and I know I screwed up his name.  But, I don't have Tedi to tell me so.  I do like the all black with Kent, and it is hard for me to see an all black.  Sally Radabush is sitting with us now, and marking her catalog.  Georgie is here now working on the crowd.
 
Jamie is giving Kent some special instructions.  And he takes him slow, the crowd likes that one.  An all black with real style.   Georgie came by to talk to me. He told me he is 52 now, and I told him in another year I will be 70.  Lindsey came by and her mother reminded me that I thought she was a Junior when she was 22. She still looks like a Junior.
 
 
 
Jamie is checking dogs, and there may be one that doesn't get a ribbon, but then he collects himself.   She keeps doing the individuals, and this is going fast.  She has moved them to the center of the side, so they have to use the whole ring.  But, she is still watching them on the other side from the white wall.  Kelley Sevales came by and she still looks like a kid to me. But so do most of them.
 
Jamie did all the individuals, and they are still in the order they came in. She is only working three, I think she may have decided to not accept the temperament on the other one.  WOW!  They use the whole ring, and That's it.  She did not give a ribbon to the temperament problem but didn't excuse the dog.
 
1.  DONSTA'S HIGH FIVE
2.  KARIZMA'S NIGERIA KALEEF VON LOAR
3.  LEWELLYN'S ROBIN HOOD
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together