Friday, October 15, 2010

Open Dogs

ok, it is time for a dog show. They are calling Open Dogs to the ring. Lots of people here, but no one but me at my table. It seems each day less people show up early. I just took time to talk to Dave Rinke.
 
Twyla and Bob (The Voice Of The National) are with me and we are laughing as we always did. Twyla and Bob go way back to when they lived in Penn. 
 
The Open Dogs are int her now and Dan is doing the individuals and it looks like seven, so this won't take long.  Bob Grady has a real purple suit today and there can be no doubt about the color.  Paula came by and we are talking about what Bob did and I loved it, but feel bad about the owners. Mary Terrese is here and what a great smile. 
 
Sheryll Brockett was playing with her toy and threw a ball into the ring. We gave her a good hand.  With Bob and Twyla, I don't have time to type, and Paula is telling jokes.  I was trying to remember the breeding of Magic Marker, and we asked Liz, she know all of that.
 
It is very quiet here now, and lots of people, but nothing going on.  Dan is moving them and he puts up Nancy with League Of His Own, then Jeff with Merlin and Alice Cooper in third and Bon Jovi in fourth, and there go the first four with Nancy Jeff a name I don't know and Kent, and that looks like a good way to go. Paula is talking with Bob who went to go just the bitches.
 
Ann Schultz came by and we are all waiting for the free-for-all after the jduging.  Dan does a test and another problem.  Must be the age.  They line up and he takes the last three to make sure he isn't missing anything.  Dan walks back and he pulls up JR with Chad into fourth.  He moves the last five aside and wants to look over the first two, and he tells them to take a pass, with Nancy in front doing a lot of directions to her doubler, and she is serious, then Jeff. And off the go.
 
Nancy has him on a loose lead and Jeff lets out 12 foot of lead and he tells them to stand back, and goes to the rest and says, "one time" and off they go, it's crunch time.
 
Nancy stacks her dog, and so does Jeff, and THATS IT!
 
1.   LASLAR'S LEAGUE OF HIS OWN OF SOMERSET ROSE
2.  FAITHROCK MERLIN THE WIZARD OF NOBLE SPIRIT
3.  MAXCELL'S ALICE COOPER
4.  KARIZMA'S CHAD V KALEEF VON LOAR
 
The class winner won the Futurity and Best Opposite.  It is good to have Twyla here, she helps me to not say stuff I shouldn't say. I tried to talk to Tedi, but between the video and the Blog, there isn't anything I can tell her. She did say she saw me buying raffle tickets, and there is no privacy here at all.  I didn't win.
 
 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together