Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reflections

I can't help reflect on so many that weren't here.
Mostly without Tedi it is a very different National. She keeps me grounded and tells me what I want to do, so I don't have to think about it. She stayed home with the three week old litter, they are all doing great, but I am sorry she missed this show.
 
Helen Fisher should be here as should Rita, I miss her laugh.  Ed Barritt is always important at our shows, and he is not here.  I sure do miss my  crazy friends from Wisconson, Jane Kerner always makes me laugh.
 
A show is not a show without Tom and  Vivian, and where is Tami when we need a cheerfull face?  Of course, Peggy Douglas isn't with us, and that is a shame.
 
Jack Newton needs to be here with Maryloo, and I know so many others that aren't at the Big Show.
 
Maybe some of them will be there today, I wish the show was about to begin.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together