Friday, October 15, 2010

We are not in Kansas Toto

I was part of the open ring tonight. I saw dogs that made my heart beat harder. Eli,Dexter, Diesel, and those are but three. I did see Rogue, and he too is something else. After a week of class animals, to get down with those magnificent animals is a real treat.
 
I am so ready for tomorrow, and I know the quality is going to astound everyone who gets a chance to see it.
 
I had another fun dinner with friends, enjoyed some good judging in both sexes, talked to a lot of people I missed the past years, and am going to get some rest and get ready for tomorrow.  If you can't be there it is a shame, but there is next year. After what is going to go into the ring tomorrow, I doubt anyone will want to miss Kansas.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together