Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Novice Dogs

NOVICE and one absent, so only three in the class. Frank Fasano came by and I told him it is too late, the votes are in so he doesn't have to be nice to me any more. I think he will be a good addition to the board, and I hope he gets it.
 
There they go thre, with Nancy in front, then Kent and Julie.  Crosstimber's Blackjack is absent.
 His brother was in the prior class.
 
The Guz is here now, so we can go ahead with the show. He isn't dressed to show, so he must just be here to work the crowd.  He told me he had to fly in this morning and so he didn't know the show started late, or he could have shown.
 
Jamie doing her thing, and I suspect she is dissapointed in the entry, but the quality is good.  There is some crowd reaction now, and maybe people have woken up.  The handlers are using the whole ring.  I see Paula watching the show. I understand Harley is not being shown, but he took two more Best Of Breed wins on the way to the show, and is going to one more show  on the way home.
 
I see Barbara and Stacy in the crowd. They are so intent on the show, it is surprising with so few dogs to watch.  Bill Basu is all suited up and ready to go.  I don't think he is looking for Kirk. Kirk is home.  It was an executive decision. Meaning Tedi decided.
 
There it is, the sable wins.
 
1.   EDALE'S EDDISON
2.  ANNE-ISLE'S PROMISE KEEPTER, TC, TDI
3.  NOCTURNE'S LARUS
 
On to Bred By
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together