Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I had to take a break

I had people yelling at me to post the obedience, then to say who the tracking winner was, (no one) and what happened in other rings. Then Bobbie wants me to announce the winners, some are telling me the dogs names, and some numbers and then others the handlers.
 
Liz says she is not getting the Blog posts on her computer on the List, and Zoe is telling me yes they are, and they come to my computer on the List, so I have no idea what is going on.
 
All I know is that the judges are doing a super job, it is a very long day already, we have two more puppy classes to go, and Tish wants me to list the winners of all events for her to read at the dinner on Saturday.
 
Michel wants them to give it to them in an e-file, Zoe is trying to write it done on a form Tish gave us. Tony said he can do it if I want him to, and I just want to see a dog show.
 
I know nothing about performance, and don't understand the titles. I never was a big performer myself, and I gave up.  I took a break and now I feel no better. Maybe I need to learn about performance and Blog for them too. I sure do respect all the work that goes into it, I just don't know enough to post.
 
I now have another break as they do the individuals in 12-18 dogs.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together