Tuesday, October 12, 2010

American Bred Dogs

American Bred dogs, and Lindsey is in front, that is the young lady that I think is just a kid. Then Kent, Georgie and Channing.  Four, a big class.  This is strange, and with Jamie, a good judge, I don't know what is going on with the entry. I guess everyone has an opinion.
 
The entire Bred By Class was absent, so if I got it wrong, so be it.  Blame it on Flower Boy.  Another duck call in this class and I see Bob Freeny with Richard Sottile on the other side of the ring.  It is a bit cold in here now.
 
I just found out I am not at the host hotel.  I didn't know that.  I may try to find it for the hospitality tonight, or I may stay in and watch reruns of Gilligan's Island.  Lindsey's dog is trying to take down the white wall.  Linda Curry is walking by. She got me to help with the CGC test. I got to be the passive stranger, not an easy job for me. Then I went to watch herding and that is always fun to see. It was the first test, so many of the dogs took a bit, but did seem to get it.
 
Bret Taylor stopped. I told him that Reacher could take Spencer any day. It is a manly thing.
 
Olivia came by, and she just gets better looking every year.  Carolyn Martello is talking to Frank at the end of the ring, and I did get to talk to her earlier today.  Joyce Eberts is talking to The Guz, and I am bored, as if anyone cared. From the crowd, I am not the only one.
 
I walked up to the top of the ring and saw Dave Rinke, Paul Johnson and Dan Dwier. We discussed the fact that we were all here without wives.  Not that it matters at our ages. It isn't the same without Tedi to yell at me, and tell me what I want to do.  But, I have to admit I do worry about the puppies so I am glad she is home to care for them
 
And, Jamie has decided that is the way they are going to be, and they come by and she places them.
 
1.  DEROUSSE OZARK MTN DARE DEVIL
2.   WINDBORNE'S MAXIMUM OVERDIRVE OF EDEN
3.   JOVON'S BARBARO PADALA LEALYNN
4.  SCARAB'S JACK BAUER TEBE NOBE
 
On to Open
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together