Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Maturity dogs

FUTURITY DOGS
 
In they come eight, and he breaks them into two groups.
 
I just know that Kirk would have won this all. First is Scottie, then Tish Kent and Mike. Those are a good looking group of dogs and I see some great ptential in there.  I like the Aragon son Kent has, and now that he is standing right in front of me, I like him even more. Now for the individuals. All the double handlers are in front of me. 
 
He is on to the second group.  They are good looking dogs and the second group is Alex, JR, Nancy and Channing.  Bob is getting smarter and staying in the middle of the ring, and having all the dogs come to him. JR is going out there now.
 
I hear the streaming video is going out well and it is good to watch.  OMG there is a temperament problem and the dog is going to be excused. I feel bad for JR, and it is a great looking dog, buat maybe too young.   It is Hitman, and I know the dog and he will come around.  But, not today.
 
The National is one show on one day with one judge. You do need to be ready for anything. I again wish Kirk were here, and I have to admit I wish Summer were here to show him.  But, otherwise it is a good day.  I just saw Joey Perez, and he has been working out.   Channings dog jumped up on Bob to kiss him.  I think that temperament will be OK.  Bob does love the dogs and I think they realize it. At least Jack Bauer Tebe Nobe does.  All the individuals are done. 
 
They all come out and line up, now there are seven.  These doublers are serious and I see Jimmie is here telling Kent what to do.  Kent listens.  Jimmie and Sheree ar both talking to Kent now. He listens to them both. They are all in front of me.  He pulled Scottie in front then Nancy and looks at the rest and tells them to take them around on a loose lead. So far no one has been doing it.  There go the other five and they still go too fast, but slower.  Bob tells them to stand aside, I don't think he is much for those five. Now he has two League of His Own and Dennis The Menace. He moves League Of His Own in front and there they go, and Nancy is going hell bent for leather, and she lets him go and YES, It's Dennis The Menace.
 
FUTURITY DOG
LASLAR'S LEAGUE OF HIS OWN OF SOMERSET ROSE
 
I just got to announce for the official tapes the winner, so now I am, THE VOICE OF THE NATIIONAL.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together