Thursday, October 14, 2010

American Bred Bitches

American Bred Bitches
 
Large Class.
 
Nancy has Dare to Dream, Lorry B has Merriment,The Guz has SolikeHappy, Jeff has Guinevere, and Art has wicked.
 
I was talking to Jimmie and we solved all the world's problems. Then I spent some time with Georgie, and Jerry Bobeck.  There are 17 bitches in there and so far I like what I see. He moved them all and divided them into two groups. Scottie tried to move up but Bob was just telling them to go to the wall.
 
Now he has another four in there with Lenny in front Tish, and two others whose numbers I can't see.  I miss the Browns, I hope Diane gets back here soon.  Tony came by to give Zoe the move ups, and I don't know what I will do with the information but she does.  Now Bob added two more to the group so there are six of them. I was always very good at math.
 
There they go led by Lenny and there are some good ones in there, but I can't see the numbers well enough to tell you who they are. I wonder if I am going blind, or just tired.  Paula used my car to road work Harley, and I don't think he is being shown, but I see he is entered.
 
Lenny has a bi, and she looks good against the white wall.   Kelly Salvala is at the end of the class and she is another who never gets older and always look good.  Now we go to the individuals, and George is here with Nancy Harper, and she has a lei and I did talk to Pat Ayers for a minute and he too is here with sans-wife.  I told him we should go out and I could watch him drink.
 
I see Dan talking to Kent and DD, and they seem intent on something. I did get to talk to Carmine for a while and I have never seen him in a hat before.  I just spend half an hour with Carmine and he has lots of ideas for the club.
 
Bob is still doing the judging, that is why he gets the big bucks. Olivia is out there from the second group, and the crowd seems subdued. I think it is the last one in there sable with Sharlonna with Darlin.  Ann Thompson talked to me for a bit, and I see a lot of double handlers.
 
Everyone seems to be waiting for the day to end, but maybe I am just projecting.  It has been a long National with spurts of amazing quality.  I got to hug Harley again, and Paula is taking him around so people can see him. They seem to like him and now the first group is back in there. So far none have been cut.  Pam O'Dell walked by and stopped for a minute. I gave our cookies and candy to the crowd, I have had enough.
 
All seventeen are out there stacked and Bob takes The Guz to the front and then Art then Scottie and Lenny. He lets eight take the day off and there they are with Solikehappy in front. She won the Futurity and now leads this class and off they go.
 
At the end is Sharlonna and they all take a pass.  Wicked is in second and I think they may be the winners.  Bob lets a group out of the ring, so now only ten or twelve double handlers are standing in front of me. They are more important than me, so I won't complain.
 
Now there are ten left with Solikehappy in front, and the crowd seems to like her. The Guz cottie with does one hell of a job and Art is pushing her with Wicket and then Scottie with Then Came Me, but Bob just moved Scarlott up front then Bella, (Solikehappy).  He is looking over the rest looking for a third and it is Torrid Affair, and he moves the rest up starting with Wicked. He did it with less than enthusium.
 
He tells them one time with Lenny leading and The Guz doing a great job and the crowd likes that dark bitch in front.  He only takes the first five.  Bob is walking towards them and sets them back.  Bob calls them out to the center and we don't know what he is doing yet.
 
He is taking them coming and going so the crowd can see. First Scarlott.  Now Solikehappy, and then the rest.  Some applause, but not that much. Bob stares at Solikehappy and  she is so pretty standing.  The crowd is underwhelmed with most of these bitches.
 
Then Came Me is a big crowd favorite and she does look classy, a real quality sable.  I think maybe people are looking for something to get excited about.  Bob stands back to look at each of them.   Zelda made the cut and just took the novice agility prefered title and she has her CD and her Rally Excellent title and now she is there in the final cut. And one good looking bitch in sixth.
 
Bob wants to look more at them and he scratches his ear and walks up to them and tells the fist two to stand back. The Guz makes a comment under his breath, which need not be repeated.  It has been a long show.  Bob took three, and now he is taking the last three. This is like a Specials judging.
 
There is no question, he has the best up front.  Dawn's bitch moves up to third and I am jazzed, that is Zelda.  THAT'S IT, Way to go Dawn with Zelda, number three with those two in front, what a bitch!
 
1.   HENERBURG'S GONE WITH THE WIND DEPAHL
2.   JAGAN LENLOR'/S SOLIKEHAPPY
3.  DAWNHILL'S ZELDA, TC
4.  BACKACHER'S LOLA OF DEKEVONY
 
Both Dan and Bob did a real professional job for all classes.
 
On to Friday.
 
 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together