Tuesday, October 12, 2010

American Bred Bitches

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
 
There is a real class here with seven in there. It is amazing at what it takes to get exciting, and the crowd is going wild. First is Kelly, then Bill, Loren, JR, someone I can't see, then Nancy and Sharlonna. There they go and it is good to see a whole group at one time.  I love the way they hug the rope, but it makes for a long run.
 
The Famous Linda Battistoni picked her seats from the 15 Tedi ordered. I went and picked up the tickets to get the tickets. We can get the first series today, and then the seats tomorrow.  I guess it makes sense somewhere in the world.
 
Illeana is walking around and we got to say howdy at one time.  There are more people here and I just found out I have another job for the national. When Bobbie finishes his taping of each class, I am supposed to grab the microphone and announce into his tape who the winners are.  Michele is going to help me by making his catalogue, (with big print) and then I will run to Bobbie, then back to the computer to post it.
 
Paula has committed to helping me with Specials on Saturday, so that should be interesting. We work well together, but mostly laugh all the time.  I promise to do the best I can. Ann Thompson is talking to Bob Grady, and it is a most relaxed National. No one is complaining and Lew Bunch even is laughing again. It is good to see him.  Nadine Grady is giving out the tickets, and it is a steady flow. I never did understand why we get tickets to get tickets.  Twyla just came by to talk.
 
I did show her a card trick and she liked it.  Kent ran by with a bitch, I suppose she is in Open. 
 
Jamie moved Bill Basu in front, then Nancy with Joane in third and Jamie takes the last three together.  It is Kelly, JR and Sharlonna.  There goes Bill then Nancy and Joanne.  Bart came by to say he wanted to talk to me, and I hope I am not in trouble.
 
Jamie stands back and tells them to take a pass, and they all go and she is taking her Winner's Walk, and YES, that's it.
 
1.   AL-MAR'S MAYA
2.  HANDHEIMS DARE TO DREAM
3.  RANITA'S BORN TO RUN V CHALLENGE HAUS
4.  DAWNHILL'S ZELDA TC
 
OPEN BITCHES INTO THE RING
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together