Saturday, October 09, 2010

Nothing is certain

I spent the day at an event called K9 at The Park. I helped to set up and man a booth for the German shepherd. It seemed like every other dog there was a German shepherd. It was fun, and I met lots of new people and got to talk to many people about the dogs.
 
Then, as often happens the plans are up in the air about the National.  Tomorrow we will make plans for the national. Tedi is worried about the three week old puppies, and either she, me or both of us will stay home. We are talking about only me going, her coming in for Specials, not taking Kirk, both of us staying home, or a combination of them all.
 
I will know by Monday and as soon as I/we decide, I will let everyone know. If we don't make it, have a great National.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together