Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Final reflections of the day

The reception was great, but we got a bit loud. It was good to see Judy Tidel, and we laughed about the old days. I took Louie back to the motel, and turned in.
 
The judges need to move the dogs against the white wall, not the other side.
We need number bibs, at the national no one can read arm bands.
It needs to be posted as to times, no one seemed to know the show started at one o'clock.
They have asked me to do voice over for Bob Lindsey's video, but then I can't do the Blog. I will see if there is a way to work it out.
I will run from the Blog to put the winner's names on Bob's tape, but I was asked to do a running commentary.  I don't see how I can do that.  But, I will investigate it.
I hope some are enjoying the Blog, it is not easy, and it still is fun for me.
 
I am exhausted, and will need to find a way to rest more. Maybe the next few days will not be so rushed.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together