Wednesday, October 13, 2010

9-12 dogs

This is a small class, and only six.  Mike Cheeks and I were talking and he said the quality is because those with top winners would make the trip and if they had marginal pups, they would not take the trip. It sure looks that way to me.
 
I don't ever remember this much quality in one show. I am enjoying talking to Mike, and he and I agree on quality.
 
He just moved Nigeria in front, then Rum Runner, Scottie with Denver and in fourth, is Jeff with High Five and there they go.  Dan is watching and this is his first placing with the black dog in front and he pulls them to a stop.  He takes Jeff with High Five to second, and he looks them over. In front is Nigeria andKent is directing the double handlers and off they go again.
 
The crowd is into it and Dan is standing still but now he walks slowing, a sure sign he isn't done but put JR in fourth and that is it.
 
1.   KARIZMA'S NIGERIA KALEEF VON LOAR
2.   DONSTA'S HIGH FIVE
3.   KARIZMA'S RUM RUNNER
4.   LEWELLYN'S ROBIN HOOD
 
I got confused on the tape, so if you want to see me make an idiot of myself and have missed that in the past, buy Bobbie's tape.
 
On to the last class today, and I am pleased to see the day end.
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together