Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Futurity Bitches and BIF

Now Dan with the bitches.  This might take a while ten in there.  Kris Frasano is sitting with me, so I have to be careful what I say, she knows the truth.  Dan takes them around and I like what Scottie has and there are some nice ones in there.  Bill Basu has an all black, she is too wound up, but I think she is a good one.  Michel took the catalog with him, so I don't know who anyone is.
 
Dan takes the first group of six, and the first is a sable, a real good looking bitch.  OK, since I have to be honest, I don't think Kirk would have won the Futurity. But, he would have looked good.  Scottie is out in the middle of the ring with a sable that is a great looking type.  He knows how to pose her, or she is that good.  Nice outline in movement.
 
Now Georgie comes in, and Tish Wyle just walked by. Jimmie came to say hello and shake, it was good to feel a warm hand. It is cold in here and sunny outside. The heat hasn't gotten to the building yet.  Lauren is here to double something, but I can't tell what.  I like the side-gait on Georgie's bitch.   I do miss Paul and Jennifer, I need Paul to make this a real show.
 
Charlotte Funk stopped to say hello, and moved on.  The handlers are running full out, and no one seems to complain.  Another reason why I should never do a national.  Carole Moore is here with a real cut puppy.  Alex came by, and he is smiling as always.
 
There they go, one at a time.  Ileana is here now, and talking to us all.  Another bitch goes around, and tries to cut the ring, but Georgie won't allow it.  A real good pass against the white wall, and there goes the next one. I do like Paige and so does the crowd but I would want to slow her down.  Can walks to the front of the ring, and tells them down and back.
 
Michel went to take a break. It is going to be a while, but everyone is getting a good look.  Now much crowd involvement yet.   He moves Stella in second behind Gone With The Wind, and that is the only one he moved in this group, and there goes Paige. Dan moves her in front, YES!
 
Now on to the second group. The Gus, then Art, JR, Bill and Cindy.  All the California bitches.  Frank Fasano and Ann Schultz are hugging next to me, a lot of power from the breed right there. Karen Taylor is standing next to us now and so is Alex.  Dan is done with the second group.
 
I took a break to take a break. Did you miss me?  Now again, one at a time, and there goes The Guz with Bella.  Now Art with Wicked, then JR with High Noon, JR with Classic In Black, and Cindy with Animus Girl. All the California bitches. Bob Moore is here now.
 
Dan goes to the front and takes them all down and back.  He moves Bill up to third with Classic In Black.  And he moves Cindy up to fourth in this group with Animus Girl. Dan walks over to the microphone and tells us that "our future is great, but he will do his best" and he puts Bella in Front followed Paige, then Gone With The Wind and the fourth is Stella.  He is considering these four and off they go, using the whole ring as instructed. And the crowd is into it.  Dan moves Gone With The Wind to the second place.  Now he wants to see the rest, I don't think it is going to make any difference, but there they go, four together and Dan tells them to sit out the dance, and he looks at the last three, with dreams about to be dashed, yes, Dan tells them to rest and GIVES IT TO THE GUZ WITH JAGAN LENLOR'S SOLIKEHAPPY.
 
Now Best in Futurity. There goes the dog with Nancy.  I think Solikehappy is going to be the crowd favorite.  I do like that dog, League of His Own.  WOW do I like those two winners. I have watched Bella a lot, but I never saw Dave's dog.  The crowd does like Bella.  Dan watches them And he turns and he points to Bella.
 
BEST IN FUTURITY
JAGAN LENLOR'S SOLIKEHAPPY
 
BEST OPPOSITE SEX FUTURITYLASLAR'S LEAGUE OF HIS OWN OF SOMERSET ROSE
 
Kevin Renolds came by and made fun of me. I am just pleased anyone knows who I am.
 
Get Bobbie's tapes and you will hear my voice, or maybe that will ruin his sales.  I just do what I am told.  It is interesting. I name the winner, then Bobbie backs up his tape and has the judge discuss the winners.
 
On to Maturity
 

 
 
Evan L. Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds 
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together